Thursday, March 5, 2015

THE CHURCH IS TRUE

I'm seriously the most indecisive person on the planet. I changed my mind a million times before choosing to go to byu. I haven't even decided on a major yet because there are too many options. I even have a hard time choosing what to eat every morning for breakfast. But one thing I know for sure is that I'm supposed to serve a mission & that people in England are waiting for me

The church is true. Even in the hardest times the gospel is the one thing that never fails to bring me happiness, peace, & joy. How could I not share something so amazing?


The Lord loves us & he wants us to be happy. That's why he restored the gospel & is making it possible to send out so many missionaries. He wants everyone to have the chance to accept the gospel & we are helping him accomplish that. 

Wow okay sorry I just kinda needed to write down all my feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog