Thursday, March 5, 2015

I MOVED

There were a lot of decisions I had to make after I decided to serve a mission. One of the hardest decisions I had to make was whether or not I would move home or continue my education in Provo. After a lot of prayer I decided that what was best for me was to move home & be with my family for the last few months leading up to my mission. 

Finally making this decision was definitely bittersweet. I love my family & I knew that I'm going to have an extremely hard time leaving them when I fly to England, but I also loved my roommates and friends in college. 

I had finally started to make friends in my ward. I was becoming comfortable with all of my roommates. Plus Morgan and Kendall had definitely become two of the best friends I have ever had. 

Even though I knew my social life would pretty much not exist when I moved, I knew that being home with my family was where the Lord needed me. So last Friday, February 27th, I packed up my car & moved home. 


So I'm back in good old St George until May 27th, when I board an airplane to England. 

sidenote: Wow I am so blessed. Not everyone is lucky enough to have such a supportive family & group of friends. Honestly the Lord has blessed me in too many ways to count. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog